Friday, January 29, 2010

I take a walk in the woods...

I have a dilemma here at the Pink Chateau...
to paint or not to paint
Spring is coming soon and
this nester is finding the urge to fluff
is greater than the fear...soooo...
this is where you come in my friends

I want to paint this wonderful old piece weathered white...

and the same with this old dame
the woods a weathered white
set against the antiquity
of the frayed ancient threads...

thus the farm table
part of the swamp
{work table}
would receive it's fair share of change
as the weathered whites
challenge a friend...

So what do you think my decorating friends...this cupboard has been with me for many years and it pulls me between the country woods and the awesome look of the French cottage European flare.

I will paint them all white and glaze the surface giving the ancient ambiance that already graces the original plaster walls of the chateau. I want a new look and Spring is coming
and I need change!!!!!

OK TOT, you've seen it, whattayathink???

Change is coming to the Pink Chateau!
Stay tuned...