Monday, June 14, 2010

Am I blue...NOT...

However, this sweet lil' dresser is...Barb said
'let's go crazy with this one'...
so, robin's egg blue it is, isn't the color fresh and soooo spring-like...
yup, I love it too, so it'll be displayed at Sister's for y'all to go gaga over!

Remember that cute lil' vanity I bought last week...TAH DAH...
don't ya love what a coat of white paint will do...
add a little French twist to the bench and you really have a little class...
Oo la la!
Can you say update!

For some reason parlor tables have been selling like crazy...
we had a long lul over winter, but now they are flying out the door, all painted white or natural wood stripped of it's finish...I love that look!

I thought this lil' table turned out really cute too, it was painted chocolate brown, as was the vanity, it was baby poop brown...I know you all know the colors of which I speak...
eeeee...what were they thinking???

What is it with girls and their dogs...we just have this great love affair going on
with our furry lil' beasts...love this old print, especially sitting on an old velvet easy chair...
ahhhhh...


Yup...another trip to Sisters' fulfills another day in paradise...
Iowa, my home sweet home...