Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some may call me crazy...

...perhaps for living in a lil' pink shack...but summer is what I live for, with flowers popping up all over, you never know quite where they'll be the next year...

I love that, a surprise in every package...
like Crackerjacks...huh Willow!!!

Well, my Black-eyed Susan are taking a liking to my back porch steps...cool huh...
Most would've definitely pulled the young tender shoots, but I thought...
WHY NOT...
This is the back side of the Chateau, the side that is constantly bombarded by the droll bickering of a 4-lane...I don't go back here much, except to plant more trees to hide me away from the masses...

...or to take pictures of the newly discovered plant life of my ever changing gardens...
ahhhhh...summer(nearly)...
live it to the fullest!