Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Many a reason...

Why it was necessary for me to have a shop slash studio...

This is the place where the ideas unfold,
a place to rebuild and rethink...

Stock is stored for later placement to Sisters'
or any of the other locations on my route.

Putting it together in settings
rather than heaps makes it perfectly logical
to me, as a setting is always at hand in case a stray
shopper should pass my door.

Soaps of various fragrances will always be available
for those travelers in need of a quick fix...

But most importantly, this is a place to store the
newly painted furniture as it awaits it's new home
somewhere, whether it's Friend's Candle Shed or
Sisters' Garden or Grasshoppers,
it is NOT in my living room anymore...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!
They have a temp home, as these two new little
end tables I just finished yesterday exibit...
once part of a vanity, they better serve as end tables,
and for $49.00 each, they could be yours...!

Ahhhhh...life in a studio, as peonies dry in the shade,
a chair awaits patiently it's transformation...
all in a day at the shop...
slash studio!