Thursday, May 20, 2010

...and who doesn't love concrete...and strange...

Couldn't resist this sweet, chippy lil' angel...will add a lotta charm tucked away under a flower in the garden or on a bench...

...and everyone loves doves...the patina on these made them irresistible...
the garden is calling...

...OK...I know what yer gonna say...but I couldn't resist...this was screaming my name...and maybe Kellys' too...LOL!
I had to laugh, the woman I bought this from said..."I designed it myself"............
OK, but you have a market that you don't even know about out there...
there's a lotta strange nuts out there that love baby heads in any form,
right TOT...
I just painted 'IT' alien green to go in MY garden!

But, of course, the traditionals...boy meets girl and who doesn't love puppies and kittens...

New parlor table in crisp, bright white...

and a sweet white chest...
make a wonderful setting set to lure a passerby straight into our lair...
and it's working, we've had many new peeps in the doors,
the word is spreading!!!