Thursday, May 13, 2010

My life's blood...soap...

CHECK IT OUT...
Now this is a soap display...yummm...
My friend Sandy Newkirk is selling my soaps in her darling shop in the Amana Colonies...

I had to take this shot from my truck...did I mention the torrential downpours ALL DAY!!!
Sandy's lil' shop,'Amazing Grace Antiques and Gifts' sits back in by The Amana Bakery in a cute lil' niche brightly decorated with wonderful spring flower baskets and primitive antiques.

Wonderful displays fill the shop's nooks and crannies at every turn...

Sandy also carries various gifts for those not so inclined to buy antiques...can you imagine...
the nerve!!!
So please visit Sandy and her new shop, you'll love it...Sandy managed the Noe House where Lorie and I had a booth space...that is until they sold the building.
You won't find Sandy sitting and waiting for something to come around,
she is off and running...again!
Good luck girl!!!
Thanks for the soap order...AGAIN!!!

soooo, I also tweaked my own lil' world at Sisters' while making my deliveries...
sold a parlor table and a plant stand, so tweaking was in order...

Rainy, blustery days in Iowa...
I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!