Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to reality...

 O.M.G.....
Thanks Steph for jogging me back to what I truly love,
G.O.T.H.I.C.

 All of the white stuff is great, but I'm so over it,
but, throw in some black tapers and some black marble,
and the magic begins...

  some funky steampunk, then,
 let the games begin!!!

 As trends again change, not for the weak at heart,
I'll be right there with my bones...
yet some shops will not turn to the dark side,
I could never pull this off at Sister's Garden and
wouldn't want to, Sisters' is great as is,
but my new space at The Junk Asylum, 
will blend the two styles...be afraid Lorie...heh heh...

 My studio will evolve as well, looking more like
the back room of a mortuary, love this look!

 Grand pieces will evolve...

 some funky shit will appear...

and I'll be ready with my shit-kickers polished
and ready to roll...let's have some fun with this...K...