Monday, November 19, 2012

New stuff at The Shed...

 Awesome Mary picture, it's huge
rests over the computer desk, made
from an old organ...cool!

 Cute lil' record stand, use for storing
albums or anything, has drop leaves...
also a cute pair of childs crutches.

 Oak book rack in mission style...

 Not a good pic, but, rustic library table
and cool brass instrument for collectors...

 FUNKY old lamp with deer legs,
want to keep it sooooo bad...

and this funky old hat for the
boyz who are stylin'...hahaha...
Candle Shed Effect

5 comments:

BRANDON WOLINE said...

Dang...you have so many cool things! I really need to find some time to come shop.

time worn interiors said...

Love all your new additions to the shed! Gosh! I wanna come see you so bad!
tot

sassytrash said...

Hey girl..you are way too clever! I would have never thought of using SALT!! I am chicken-sitting for 7 beautiful gals right now--I could watch them for hours! Hope you can get to FL soon!! I will be going back in spring

Bohemian said...

LOVE it all! And Thanks for dropping by for a Blog Visit... getting busy Pimpin' your Pull... I'm definitely stealin' that Phrase! I know it's gonna be AMAZING and I Hope you go DARK?!? With the Taxidermy, Deconstructed Shades, lotsa Black Vintage Items, etc.?!? You do that so well that you've Inspired me and several of my Wednesday Addams Style Posse Members who Appreciate Curated Style and Accessories Of Curiosities. And OMG I used to live in Surprise!!! So when you visit your Bestie, I'm still on the Far West Side {insert me throwing up my Westside Signs... Bwahaha} so I'd Love to hook up in person!!!

Dawn... The Bohemian

Bohemian said...

BTW: Forgot to add that I JUST finished Dressing up my Medical Cadaver in his Christmas Ensemble! He's a Mini Cadaver so I found a Santa Hat & Beard in the Pet Section that would fit a Chihuahua... he looks Adorable in it! I have to Trick Out my Taxidermy & Skullies too, doesn't creep peeps out so much if they look Party Bound. *Winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian