Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Whatsa girl to do...

The fun thing about having a shop
is the constant moving of stuff around.
If something has been in the shop for too long,
I either take it to another location
or I bring it home...
I'm speaking of the old buffet topper
and the oak chest.
WTH...
But I never worry about it,
I just fit it in until it's time to move it out
or paint it, but some pieces I
just haven't the heart to paint.
These both have been stripped and
no finish applied...raw wood,
I especially love that in my home!
AND I can always use another surface
to set more crap on...
to put it bluntly..............
it sucks to be me...lol!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I love changing things up . . . it must be fun being able the change your home and your shop and share things back and forth. Never a dull moment :)
Have a sweet week,
your blogging sister, Connie :)

Rebecca said...

Hi
Your shop looks wonderful, I do miss the creative edge that comes with owning a shop. I loved all the creative aspects of the shop!
One of these days I am going to just head your way... I saw Tot a few weeks ago and she said you still have that table I bought umpteen moons ago, I think you should charge me storage!
Actually I was surprised you hadn't resold it
Blessings today
Rebecca

Sweet Sage said...

think of you Often...
& i'm thinkin' that's a Keeper!
peace.