Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What am I doing in my world...


Still painting furniture for the store...

 Still making yummy soap...

 Enjoying Autumn at my lil' pink shack...

 Still pissed off at the aerial spraying
of the fields across from my house,
it's killing my trees...
 Creating settings at the store...
check us out on Facebook,
Candle Shed effect...

 Did I mention painting stuff...

 Still watching Scratchy just be a terrier...

And photographing chemtrails in Iowa...
DISGUSTING...
it's a very busy life
and I love it!!!

Sharon Richardson Wilson on Facebook,
it's how I roll...

4 comments:

Gayle said...

You have a good life Sharon.......but I don't know......looking at Scratchy, she might just have you beat!

Anonymous said...

Love the blue commode,but hey,I love all your things. I've been grooming my dogs,Have your instructions taped up on the wall Thank you so much! Sylvia

time worn interiors said...

Your comfy chair looks so inviting!
tot

Susie said...

Miss you crazy girl. Love your spunk. You have been busy!!! Take care, stay safe. xoxo,Susie