Monday, March 7, 2016

Full is full...

Home...well, when stuff doesn't sell
at the shop, I drag it home for a spell...

I get to play house and pretend it's all mine,
when in actuality, it's just inventory...
however,
it's inventory that I love...
and I buy what I love.

It gives me practice to stage the shop...
like I need practice, been doing this for 25 years
right...!

But, hopefully we will be getting into our busy
season soon, if the economy holds, and
my lil' pink shack will have wide open spaces...
and if you believe that...
well, you know the rest of the story...!

2 comments:

donna baker said...

So glad to hear from you Sharon. Let's us know you're still kicking' around in IA. I finally got a booth after many years to get rid of too much stuff. I am already second guessing my pricing. Hate to put it on sale, but need it to move. You've got the touch and good eye for finding stuff. Hope the economy holds too. Still gardening?

Bohemian said...

I too play the rotation Game with Inventory and what was mine... or I pretend will be mine and I bought specifically for Inventory but just need to savor it a while in the house. I like the practice Staging justification, I think I'll use that next time one of the Fam asks me why it's NOT in the Showrooms instead of here at Home. *winks* Happy Spring... Dawn... The Bohemian