Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I've become one with Florida...

First buds on my beautiful cymbidium orchid
beginning to bloom...


 I'm beyond amazed...

Then, to my surprise my plumeria starts are
beginning to send out leaves...


These giant sticks were were the result of Hurricane Irma's wrath,
My cousin's tree was blown over and she asked if I would like
the tree, hell yeah...I cut them into chunks and let them
scab over during the winter months, then when
it started to warm up I put on root fungicide,
dug holes and poked them in the ground...
so excited...!!!




Then, the aloe vera I brought from Iowa is
sending up a bloom spike...WOWZA...
this plant is 25 years old and I thought I lost her
due to frost and freeze several times on the
way to Florida, but she persevered and will
delight me with a magic wand...
can it get any better...