Monday, February 25, 2013

Why...

 Chemtrails...
 Toxic...
 Dangerous...
 Where's the sky...
This is not normal...
These are not clouds...
I don't do much blogging these days
because I am on a mission of discovery
I want to know why
they are poisoning us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yg8FBnGXIk
This is a very scary scenerio
that I think everyone should
be aware of.
It's hard for me to get excited
about "The Fabric of Sweet Repose",
when such corruption is working
full time to destroy us...
Please go learn and share and remember

GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE

7 comments:

Lottie said...

Sharon, it is good to be informed about what is going on around us. How about your garden for this spring? Have you gathered your seeds yet? What do you plan on planting this year? Have a great week!

Gayle said...

I listened to part of this, I will come back later to listen to all of it. I do have to say , I hate these new light bulbs, and I have a stash of oldies put away . How can this be better?

Anonymous said...

Living under these milky white skies,not allowed to see the sun or feel the warmth,it I feel like I'm living in one of my mother's science fiction novels. Sylvia

Susie said...

Sharon, I see more and more of these trails. But I do just live 50 miles from the Indianapolis airport. We are in a huge battle here in my county over wind turbines...I sure do not want them. It's like one of those things that only 3 people make money on...the politicians, the land owners and the Germany Company that's pushing it. The rest of us suffer from the noise(there is noise)the eye sore of a landscape, the flicker from the blades. What ever happened to the majority rules? Thinking of you friend. xo,Susie

model busana muslim murah said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share and Great post,I really like your article and nice pic

Linda said...

I hear you Sistah...Mother Earth is being poisoned...our water our air & land...all for the almighty dollar...I fear for future generations... keep speaking out...

Anonymous said...

Sharon,I miss you,I miss your chickens,your shadow photos,and all your neat ideas,art and poetry.Sylvia