Saturday, March 30, 2013

Whassup world...

 Well...in my world, it's clean-up time.
I again, am opening up my lil' garden shop,
cause I don't have enough to do already...

 But what a freakin' mess...

 new inventory just piled helter skelter...

 always sumthin' to crow about...
as more crap is uncovered.

 OMG...hey, don't look at me like that...
tell me your shops don't look this way
after a LONG winter...liar...

 Yup, after long deliberation
with myself,
I decided that my daughter and I
need another location at the
Southern end of town...my place.
Since I have the shop and the ambition,
why not huh...
Mostly I will be open on Saturdays
all day, but after 12:00 weekdays,
if you see my truck, I'm open!

That is, after I get all of the yard crap
out of the way and organize the piles,
we should be ready to roll...right...
We'll have a selection of soaps
and candles and 'Hot Hunks' that will
be different from the Candle Shed,
lots of garden 'fun stuff',
repurposed junk...
just the place to stop for a quick gift item
right...
hey, enough of this crap,
I gotta get busy...time's a wastin'...

11 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

So happy you posted!!!! You've been missed!

Linda Wolf said...

Excellent idea, Sharon! Glad to see that little indie vintage shops are still happening in Iowa. They were one of the things that I loved about living there long ago.

Yup, I've got a lotta crap (I mean fabulous merchandise) that I have to move out as well. ;)

Best of luck to you. You go, girl!

Connie said...

Well, one woman's crap is another woman's treasures, right. Around here we have a saying, "We love crap".
I'm always dragging in some something, that others in my circle consider crap, until I've worked my magic on it, and then they start begging me to give it to them. This is something my sister is always doing :)
Some people just don't have a vision beyond what is right in front of their face. My husband is this way, but through the years he has become a believer in the fact that there is truly a gem hidden under the mess.
You have just got to love crap . . . I sure do:)
Have a wonderful time cleaning your shed and let your imagination run wild :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Lottie said...

Hey Sharon, glad to see your post! You have been missed!

cconz said...

Spring cleaning, isn't it fun! I'm doing the same thing. It sure will feel good getting rid of some stuff

donna baker said...

So when to you get to start you garden with all that to do?

Tilda said...

i figured you must have gotten yourself locked in the chicken house! no word from the lost continent for so long! glad to see you got yourself 'freed' and are back at it again. me too. opening for Sunday afternoons from May to October. you will no doubt read some of that in the newsletters, as to the trial and errors! mostly the errors, i spect.
enjoy! glad you are back! tilda

simplyiowa said...

Sharon....
Just took a moment to Visit....your Blog...
oh my...
I Sure do...Love You...: )
You...are so... Incredible... in so many ways... : )
Such a Beautiful...Soulful...Free Spirit... : )
Hope to see ya... one of these days....
Love...to Ya...Sweet Pea... : )
Barb C.

Lyosha said...

looks like tons of things to do!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

robin. said...

look like you have some work to do...but i know you are up to it...we are trying desperately to hold on to winter here...well at least someone is as they ordered snow for today!!! mom says you facebook...tried finding you. if you still are on here's my page. www.facebook.com/robin.goodenow?ref=tn_tnmn

hope all is well!!!

Bohemian said...

Well at least only your Shop looks like that... my whole House looks like that sometimes! *Winks* My Showroom always looks more Organized than my Home... otherwise it would scare Hell out of my Customers! *Winks* Sometimes it seems that it would be easier to just move into my Showroom and forget about the House... but then, if the Family came along it would all end up looking the same in short order. *Le Sigh* Cannot wait to see your Transformation... I know it will Inspire me to light a fire under my arse and get busier trying to make Order out of my Chaos! *LOL* Well... maybe...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian