Monday, June 29, 2015

Michael, the story of a boy, a brother... a man.....for Joan...

 My cute lil' brother...siblings...

The day our beloved grandparents moved to Florida...
it was a sad day for us grands...

 The 60's...who didn't love them...siblings gone wild...

 The man, my brother Michael...

 Living the life in Santa Rosa, Cali...with his cat Otis...

This was the day he met the love of his life...Joan,
courtesy of his best friend Mark and a little finagling
on Marks part...it's a great story!!!

A cold day in March, we took our dad on an airplane
ride over our home town...dad always wanted to be a pilot,
a dream never fulfilled...he got us instead...lol.

Our fair city, Muscatine, Iowa on the
mighty Mississippi...it was an awesome day...!!!

This photo journey is for Joan and her kids...
we lost my lil' bro to coronary artery disease April 26, 2015.
We love and miss you Michael...
until we meet again...!

5 comments:

donna baker said...

So sorry Sharon. A nice poetic post for him. The line is getting shorter, is it not? Somehow, my husband and I are at the front of that line now. Goes by too fast in hindsight. I'm sure you will get your wish somehow, someday.

Bohemian said...

A Beautiful Tribute. Thank You for Sharing your Heart and his Story... as Donna so aptly said, the line is getting shorter indeed... Dawn... The Bohemian

sassytrash said...

Oh Sharon I'm so sorry. I just checked into blogland after a very long absence and saw your beautiful tribute post for your beloved brother. I know you must miss him terribly. It's gettin real challenging to be at this stage of life ain't it? Miss you junk sista

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I haven't checked your blog for quite awhile. I lost my brother a couple of years ago and feel your sorrow. What a sweet tribute to your brother. Thank you for sharing.

Susie said...

Hi Sharon, It's been a long time since I got to blog with you...you may not even be blogging anymore. But I had to say this post touched my heart..I wanted to send hugs to you and yours. Loved seeing your father and you with the bees too. Bless your heart, xoxo,Susie