Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Viral...you know you've seen it...unfortunately...

About 5 years ago, I posted and sold this
lil' doll on my Etsy store, it's one of my
"Cracked in the Head" nightlights...
and since then, this picture has gone viral
on the net, it's the original...everyone keeps sending
this to me and my daughter because we
sell them in our shop...who knew...

 Baby in a clock case...and why not...

 Adorbs...right...


I'd never heard of a Wonder Skin baby before...
however, with some age on her, this soft rubber baby
leaves little to be desired...over-cooked!!!

 Admit it, you love it...

 Baby in a shadow box...very Gothic...

So again...you never know what you'll see on the internet
and Crack Head babies are alive and well, sorta...
in a little shop in Iowa, Candle Shed Effect...
follow us on Facebook, if you ain't skeered...!