Monday, November 13, 2017

Progress...

 Been busy painting the house, I
decided on an adobe color...
with the awnings the same rose terra cotta
as the carport...

 Painted the floor the same adobe, but
wanted one wall to be different and I
needed to pull a pink color in as well,
but didn't want the whole house pink...

 All of the trim is painted, the dormer too
and all the trees around the house have been
trimmed back...I came to terms with my fear of
heights, as I scaled the walls to paint the gable
and trimmings...it wasn't so bad...


 I'm going for a SW feel with a touch of Tuscany,
the floor looks so much better
painted adobe...

 Planted bunches of hibiscus,such
amazing blooms...

 The air unit on the right will eventually
come out and as the plants grow I'll
have some privacy, especially from
my olive tree in the huge pot...

 Finally got the lanai wall and floor painted,
I love it out there...

 And spend a lot of time in it...

 The other side of the room is my studio,
I hope t get some painting done out here...

And in the meantime I'll have an awesome view
of the lake while I work...