Friday, April 14, 2017

It's happening...

 Well, here I am all over Pinterest trying
to find the colors I want to paint my house...

 I absolutely love the colors of Tuscany,
the terra cottas and the golds...

 But I am so drawn to the pinks, I wonder why...
and this is how I want to transform my
back lanai, isn't it amazing...

 I'm in love with this color...

 I've removed all the carpet, painted the walls a
beautiful gold, to which I will be covering
with a whitewash, then wiping it down to
give it a weathered look...the floor is concrete
to which I rag rolled with two floor paint colors...

 The bedroom is two toned, gold with an
Apricotta color on bottom...

 The built-in I've painted the same as the door,
however I will be doing a finish like the
cupboards below, aren't they amazing...

 To die for...

 My tiny kitchen will see may changes...

 I love this look for the back screened in porch...
many days with my feet up and margaritas
going down...can't wait to get back...
I'm back in Iowa for two weeks packing the mover,
then mio Bramasole will be a reality...