Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New stuff and experimenting...

 Talk about Gothic...
this is that old chair that me dad and I
dragged out of his friend's basement...
I was gonna take it to the shop, but...
looking at it here, I think I may work it
in at home...of course, you'll be the
first to know...

 My prototype...
I'm recycling old wine bottles into
cool incense burners.
You drill a quarter inch hole in the back
for air draw, put a key ring on the top
to hold the incense stick, the ash falls
to the bottom and the smoke swirls inside...
cool huh, then I add my personal touch
to the outside,
hand-painted skulls, my first attempt...

the BONE series...

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh! The chair! Be still my heart!

trash talk said...

No bones about it...cool!
Deb

Vintage Green said...

That chair NEEDS to be at your house.
(and don't think I missed seeing the alien lounging in the background.)

Juliette Williams said...

Ohhh, that chair!! Don't let it go!

Bohemian said...

OMG that chair, perfect as is!

Dawn... The Bohemian