Monday, January 2, 2012

G.R.E.E.N...

 My 'one word' for my new year's resolution...
'GREEN'
I'm going to do more, recycle more, protest more
and plant more...

 I'm going to add more color into my world of  earth tones...
live in a self induced world of purple haze.

 I'm going to run with the wild herds
seeking the feral spaces in my heart...

 and continue to sleep with dogs...

 hold strong to my beliefs,
protect what I can,
rebuild what I can...

and continue to find the joy and the laughs
in each day of my life...it's a wee time ya know...
BUT...
plenty time enough to relocate that damned critter!!!

Time to find your own word for 2012

5 comments:

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Love your colour purple and your background is so bright and colourful.

Your word for 2012 "Peace", mine will be "Calm" I think that is what I should work on for this year.

Linda said...

LOL this was great.... I think alot of people seem to be finding a common theme for change...for the better...Love the color purple too...and sleeping with dogs!!! :D

cconz said...

Love the green. That's how i'm feeling. Yes there are days i just want to drop OUT. I need a sharon fix. I'm going to stop and see you soon.

Tilda said...

..here it is day 4 and i already forgot my word! that could be a bad trend for the year, i suspect.
actually it was 2 words. i think my 'word' was positive purpose, focusing more on the positive. last year was NOT positive. i know the first word is positive. maybe each month i will have to reverb the second word!
so that's how it is, huh? change the rules as i go? ...maybe.
in fondest. Tilda
with 5 inches of snow

Tilda said...

yah!
relocate that damned critter..