Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet Creations...

New stuff at The Shed...
I love this cute lil' white chest,
you just can't have enough white...right!

How about a bench for your porch or foyer...
Piper has been busy building again,
she found these two great old doors and practiced
her carpentry skills and made something useful...

TO DIE FOR HUH!!!
She also found these great old latch parts
and attached them as arms...
can't wait to see what she's conjured up this weekend...!


I been busy playing with my toys too...

more lunchbox birdhouses...FUN...

...and Dingle Babies...
I had all these stray body parts laying around,
so I thought I had better get into production...


Sick huh...but they've all sold on my Etsy...
and the charm of the sound of the patter of
little feet(and arms) tinkling in the breeze is just way
too sweet, sorta Zen like...well in my world anyway...
can one have too much fun...?!