Wednesday, November 23, 2011

At 2:00 AM in the morning...

 This is what Scratchy sounds like...

 This was peaking in my window...
on the second floor...

 Put your fingernails here...
this is what claws on a metal roof sounds like,
at 2:00 AM in the morning...

OOPS...
did I wake you???
Well, how this young coon got on my porch roof
and peered in my winder,
ON THE SECOND FLOOR
amazes me...but all is still well at the Ranchos de Loco...
chickens are safe and accounted for,
as I strolled the grounds for the intruder...
did I mention
2:00 AM IN THE MORNING...!!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

LOL... well maybe not at 2 am but still... and I have a soft spot for racoons...and badgers... only badgers on the loose here (suicidal ones... I had to jump on the brakes the other day and I was not speeding)... no racoons...

BIG HUGS to You! :)

Tilda said...

i would have relocated him. coons are NOT welcomed in these parts.

Susie said...

Hi Sharon,
Last night I also had a visitor, the neighbor's cat was sitting at my bedroom window. Must have been a peeping Tom-cat:):) and desperate I might add. LOL.Have a Happy Thanksgiving with loved ones. xoxo,Susie

cconz said...

How funny girl!! We relocated 4 coons and 4 or 5 squirls. They were getting into our house. Talk about LOUD. 4 or more wrecking havoc. Bill used to relocate mice, but, that's no longer the case for them.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

LOL!! 2am in the morning, I think I would have lost my sense of humour about 10minutes after being woken up.

pleased to hear the chickens are ok

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love these photos and your captions! Hilarious! I think I'm glad I have not encountered a racoon in my world!