Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Uh oh...I feel an expedition coming on...



 Us hunter-gatherers are always on the lookout for some
great decorating ideas for our own cribs
and you know we're always getting the urge
either to purge or to add to it...right...

 Well, I'm getting the urge to add to it...
as we redo the store, there are just too many cupboards
making the space a bit over-crowded...
soooo, I just have to bring one home...right...

 I need to 'hoosh'...
the art of display in one's home and shop...

 And I got the itch...
and I got the space, sooooo
the darkening of the parlor in 'the pink shack' continues...


as my expedition theme continues in my study lab
I call home...
I think I need one of these really cool old DARK buffets...

9 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what the house will look like the next time I visit!

tot

Susie said...

Love that crusty old buffet it's grand. What's up with your chickens lately? Take care Sharon, Smiles to you, Susie

Pandora said...

I wonder how long it will take before the Little Pink Shack becomes the Little Black Shack! LOL Have fun on your expedition to the dark side :-)

cconz said...

I'm with you sharon, Get out on your expedition and look for old skulls and bones, mounted insects. When you come over bring your new book. I'd love to see it.

Tilda said...

i thought you just went and painted everything white? and here you are going dark !
sheeshhh. if i had thunk you were going into 'bones & such', i would have saved Fritz the Anaconda bones for you!
although i do tend to 'mangle' them some... you could always put duct tape on them, right?
tilda

Vintage Green said...

Little Pink House Cabinet of Curiosities???????

Can't Wait!!!!!

Kathy said...

I so TOTALLY approve!

Steph said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooh why oh why do you live so far away... well just have to wait for the pictures, I guess... great inspiration! Big Hugs to you!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

All I could think of while reading this post is

"Dr Livingston I presume", he would love what you are doing with your parlour.