Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF...Furball Friday...

 Time to get your awwwww on...





As someone that considers life a form of art,
I do consider myself an artist...
I am thinking constantly of the beauty of it,
how I can bring my vision to the world
and witness your smiles,
so every Friday I'm going to bring what I consider
beauty and art...
well, because I am SOOOO BORED
with the same ol' French, the same ol' white
same ol' granite counters and 
same ol' same ol'...
so enjoy my furball friday
and smile...!

7 comments:

Vintage Green said...

That first photo looks like it was take your furball (corgi?) to work day. So cute!!!

(Much more fun than a granite counter top, or FAKE French)

Pretty Ragged Threads said...

Love your Furry Friday. It made me smile. Then I went on to more of your posts and just kept on smiling. Love your store. Fantastic!
Hugs, Jackie

time worn interiors said...

I'm tired of the same ol, same ol as well!
tot

Jane said...

I LOVE furball friday. Nothing can make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside like a fluffy puppy. So many bad things going on out there we all need a little more furball in our lives :)

cconz said...

Oh sharon, how cute can you get!!! Makes me want to have another little bundle. Yeah, the same ole same ole. Hey, that sounds like me.

Susie said...

What is that last little furry thingy? I can't make it out. Smiles, Susie

Gemma Wiseman said...

These charcaters are just super adorable! Each one is worth a smile or two!

Love your idea of a Furball Friday! Set it up as a meme so others can join! It'd be fun! I'd join!