Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blowin' in the wind...

 Have you ever tried to set a screen door
 in hurricane force winds...
not a pretty sight, yet amusing!

 My fence is finished and all I have
to do is attach the screen door
instead of a gate...yeah right...
I get my sense of humor from my dad
who asks me why I'm not using a gate,
(he's old school)
I said "I want it to be different"...
he says...
"are you trying to keep the flies out"?
I had to get a visual on that one...
you just have to get a visual,
right!!!

Well, again tonight I will put my
tenders to bed and hope for the best...
been a crazy year to say the least!

6 comments:

Susie said...

Sharon, I have to say, you did a swell job on setting the post. Your dad, that just sounded like a dad.:):)Today was colder than a tin t-shirt here today.Brrr. I wanted to paint things but gave up, came inside and wrote letters. Smiles, Susie

cconz said...

Looking good Sharon. I like the screen door idea. I wish this weather would make up it's mind.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Looking good, love the screen door idea.

Tilda said...

love the screen door!
our morning to greet us is reported to be at 20 degrees. NOT good for vegatation! we cannot begin to cover the trees, and my huge perennial garden. we all knew we would pay for that weather a month ago. we are.
in fondest, tilda

figgy said...

I love that first pic. I like the idea of bending to nature... not the other way round ;)

Steph said...

Now I know where you got your wicked sense of humor! :)
Please thank your dad for the smile! :)