Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Not much time for bloggin...

It seems that blogging is going by the wayside,
as people get into their summer modes
or maybe facebook and pinterest have
peeked more interest...for me,
I'm hooked on pinterest, it inspires me
and facebook is a quick fix to keep in touch...
but the biggest factor is this, my
garden expansion, a 25x30 addition.
Now it has to be fenced in to keep
the critters out...
great exersize, great food, great sun
and I sleep like a log at the end of my day!

6 comments:

Susie said...

Sharon, You are a hard working woman. Hope you will post picks of your growing garden, if nothing else, but to make us jealous.Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

That looks like A LOT of hard work, best of luck! I just came across your blog, love it! you def have a new follower!

door251.com

T said...

Do you ever slow down? Wow....can't wait to see what pops up in that garden.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Good grief you have been a busy beaver.

Look forward to seeing your veges, hope you can keep the critters out.

Sisters' Garden and Bloom said...

WOW...!!!!!
Love all the funderful ideas!!
Thought I better check to see what you are up to now! ha.... barb

Leigh said...

Garden should always come first! And your soil looks fabulous. :) Good job.