Monday, November 29, 2010

I have newbies...

No, it's not a new disease...it's new stuff...
Stopped by my favorite haunt yesterday on my way
to deliver soaps to LeClaire, had a few spare bucks...soooo...
isn't this clock to die for!!!
Don't know if it works, don't care if it works,
it's just a grand piece of decorating going to Sisters' on Friday!

Who doesn't love the delightful design of art Nouveau candlesticks...
sweet...

and this darling repro ink well and novel pen,
made from the point of a lobster...soooo me!

AND baby heads...isn't this just the cutest, she may be a keeper,
you just don't find a lot of black babies...
I love her hair!!!

OK, we won't go here...

but we will here,
the evening sky over a secret garden

My tree row ablaze with an evening's passion,
sure to bring on another perfect day!!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I can't wait to see your new shop. The soaps and candles are fab! Candles arrived Saturday. Love them!
Pam

Rusty said...

I love old clocks - and they can be fixed. Often it's not too hard and can be done with very few tools needed. (A good book on the subject is a must though). At worst one may have to buy a new mechanism which is often quite inexpensive and easy to install.
ATB!

Golden West said...

Love that little art nouveau candle holder - right up my alley! It's going to be a good season!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Gorgeous sunset shots. I love the candlestick, it will be interesting to see if the clock works.

Jury is still out on the dolls, I'm not to sure about them, they look a little scary to me.