Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shopping...

Had a wee bit to spend yesterday, so I had to make it stretch...
actually, I had to feed my addiction, so off me and the heathen went
to our secret watering hole(yeah right)
and we found a few treasures!
Sweet chair huh, I loved the chippy white iron
and the decrepit state of the old plastic fabric...
perfect garden chair!

Petite charmers...
three adorable tiny gilded shelves,
all with their wood peeking through, fading elegance...
a nostalgic lil' cabin by the shore, is a watercolor
with an old gold frame, a glass boudoir lamp,
the cutest lil' silver plate dish with lid,
perfect for a lil' bar of guest soap...
AND...

BABY HEADS...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Thanks Liz and Mark...you kids rock!!!

All displayed in 'a secret garden',
my collections for sale
(maybe)

4 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I love your shopping and I don't know aNYoNe who can find more doll heads than you...that's a compliment...I think :-)

time-worn interiors said...

Shopping without me! huh! Don't sell those shelves before I get there!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Laura said...

i love your chair. i have one like it except mine is black and with a green velvet seat. it was my grandmothers. i haven't done anything to change it yet, cause i'm not sure yet what i want to do to it.
i love your cracked baby heads!
blessings
~*~

Pam said...

Sharon,
Wish I was there to shop with you again! I put out my new soaps today. Can't wait to get the candles. How sick would I get if I cut off a slice of the pumpkin cheesecake soap and ate it! Maybe I'd better not! Take care.
Pam