Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm a lucky dog...

Wanna know why...

Not 'cause I sit in a cage all morning while my Mom grooms her dogs,
but 'cause I do it in style...

I have a new pillow and it's feathery down...
I'm almost 9 years old and my bones can't take
the cold floor anymore...
well, maybe I'm a little spoiled,
but that's OK, 'cause I'm loved!

And if I gotta run this joint, it better have
a cushy spot for Scratchys' tush...
sooo, let's hear it for the awwww's!

A little louder please!!!

8 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a sweetie..Scratchy looks quite comfortable..and very well for a 9 year old! Hugs and butt sniffs from Braxie & Lulu

Pam said...

Scratchy is a lucky dog! I get to babysit my sister's doggie this weekend. She is the shop mascot on my blog. I call her baby girl! but her name is Annie! These little creatures are precious!

Rusty said...

Hi Scratchy. I agree, cold floors are no fun. Here is a great big 'Awwwww' just for you. :)

cconz said...

Spoiled little Scratchy. Sharon , how di you keep up with 3 (or is it 4) blogs? I have trouble with one.

Greyscale Territory said...

Scratchy has a great life all cushioned up - so that even being in a cage can be a place of leisure! Good one Sharon!

time-worn interiors said...

Lucky Scratchy! I have to sleep on a blow up mattress, or the floor when I'm at your house!! Lol!!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Golden West said...

A good and loyal side kick!

Cassie said...

WoooWooo! You are a lucky dog!!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie

http://hootieandbabyrocketdog.blogspot.com