Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Life is not fair...

Oh lucky me, my Mom's a groomer...geesh!!!
...dog abuse...is there a 911 for dogs...

WHAT...
I'm puffy...yeah I know, just cute as a button...
'bout froze my butte off though,
just to smell like a human!

Is there a resemblance...
mug shot 9 years old...


Mug shot 9 weeks old...
and still bad to the bone!!!
Beware of the terrier,
they will steal your heart!
And don't forget,
I'm a girl, not a boy...!!!
...and Bad is my middle name!

Scratchy Bad Scratchy
aka: No Scratchy No

...and have yourself a merry lil' Christmas...

11 comments:

time-worn interiors said...

You forgot aka: hush Scratchy hush! Lol! She looks so cute!
Theresa
aka:TOT

trash talk said...

My personal favorite is "Dammit"!
Scratchy, what may seem like cruel and unusual punishment to you is what we ladies go through all the time in the name of beauty!
Debbie

summersundays-jw said...

I think Scratchy needs a big ole red bow between her ears. Then we'll call her Scratche' (is that French?). Jan

The Red Door Antiques said...

What a sweet little BAD scratchy~

Sweet Sage said...

sweet beautiful 'bad' grrrrrL

angelandspot said...

Scratchy you are a very beautiful girl.

T said...

Way too cute. What a great post!

dulcy said...

I think we all just love little Scratchy! So sweet to have the 9 week photo to compare. My Christmas wish would be that every dog had a wonderful home like Scratchy!

Rusty said...

Scratchy - you got it easy! You should have seen what I put the poodles through with bath, clipping, claws and - well, you know. Talk about a close shave!

ATB!

cconz said...

Whata lucky little dog. What a sweet baby picture.

Greyscale Territory said...

Scratchy is so photogenic! The look in those adorable eyes and the tilted head melt the heart!