Friday, December 31, 2010

Ladies of the evening...

The night time...when all ladies of ill repute
come up with their best liaisons of the mind,
thoughts wander to strategies of the financial means...
how to best make the moolah...
and satisfy the customer!

We'll be peddling soaps in all shapes and manners...
the boudoir simply must be well stocked!

...especially with the florals...
ohh la la...

We simply must get started on all those projects to make us unique...

Can you visualize soaps displayed in all manner of Victorian decadence...
chamber pots...what else!!!

YUMMY...

Candles in teacups...so very ladylike...
wouldn't you say Madam...

Glorious vignettes propped in every corner...

Yes, I think we're definitely defining our style...
for your pleasure
of course!!!

4 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Lovely! And I wish I have a "Scratch & Sniff " screen! Oh, speaking of scrath..or more correctly, Scratchy - Love his Christmas photo! What a Dapper Dan in his Santa hat ;-D

crowbiddy said...

You have outdone yourself! I'm besotted with your new style, the religious pictures have inspired me to make a vignette. Ah, the joy of hoarding, I have everything I need for it.
Thank you so much for your wonderful blog. It inspires me daily. Also, thank you for your hospitality when my friend Linda and I visited in Sept. I so love your house and little shop.
All the best to you in 2011!
bev, frozen in minus 30 degree Saskatoon Canada
xox

julie miller said...

I sure love your delectible style! I especially love the soaps in the "potties"!! Happy New Year to you! Julie

A Fine Farmhouse said...

You are so creative and clever.... I've enjoyed reading a little of your blogs this morning..and I'm looking forward to ordering some soaps very soon ! Happy New Year !