Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Re-boot...

 Devastation...

 annihilation...
but it's a good thing, empty shelves mean sales, right!!!
 While waiting for the new wax melters to come in,
I redid the table with the new T's and purses,
then someone came in and FREAKED...
she bought the purple purse!!!
TOTALLY ruined my display...
not to worry, I have plenty to replace!

 We had so many wonderful comments from locals that
didn't even no we existed...COME ON...12 years!!!

Maybe it's our new edgy look that has them gaga...
but who cares, we are who we are, 
we move with the times...
BE AFRAID!!!

6 comments:

time worn interiors said...

OMGoodness! I love those tiny pictures of the crack heads!

That was a great purse!

tot

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

How fantastic to see those empty shelves...Congratulations even after 12years you have new customers.

Go figure the public, but it is looking positive for the New Year.

AshesandCrimsonRoses said...

Sharon I love those doll pics! How much? I saw three diff ones! Let me know, ill be in muscatine this weekend! :) And congrats on all the sales, yey! We heart everything creepy and strange! Xo Sarah Saguilan. Ps. Check my blog under old posts there's a suprise for you! www.ashesandcrimsonroses.blogspot.com

sassytrash said...

Good on ya, gal!! So glad sales were rockin'! Loved your beautiful sunset pics, too!! Florida was awesome, but off-season is always serene and calm. When I go back in late Feb. it will be very different--tourism seems to be on the increase again. (Are you going to get down this coming year? It would be great to meet up)

Bohemian said...

Still Loving your Doll Head Nightlights... glad that Sales are going strong... Oddly, when I'm buying something and leave a vignette looking barren I feel somewhat guilty, though I realize that's the whole point of the display! *LOL* Guess I just realize how much Creativity, work and thought goes into the visuals. May 2012 bring abundant Blessings, endless possibilities and rich Memories.

Happy New Year from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

cconz said...

Hi sweetie, I'm so glad the shop is picking up some new customers. It's about time that mall comes around. You both work so hard.
Oh, it so hard to get back in the groove. I'm catching up with my blogger friends.