Saturday, December 17, 2011

SHadow Shot Sunday...Sister's Garden...

 Another gloomy, wintry day in Iowa...
as I try to squeeze a shadow from under Santa.

 Sister's Garden is the antique store that I
have been selling out of for 16 years...
Barb, the owner, and I have developed the best of 
friendships, through the hard times and the good,
WE HEART JUNK!

 Are ya green with envy TOT...
these old tractor lugs are just screaming
INDUSTRIAL!!!

 Vignettes are whassup at Sisters'...

 Around every corner there's Iowa found gems...

 and nothing goes to waste in our environment...
GOOD JUNK!!!



One day a week I take the 45 minute drive to 'Sisters',
as we all refer to it, truck loaded with goods and ready 
to play with my toys and my friends, it's an
idealistic life and I'll think I'll do it till I drop...K...
New beginnings at Hey, Harriet today,
as we welcome our new SSS hosts...
let's go there huh...!