Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winter...nest...snow day...

 Winter is definitely upon us today, so a dark mood
and a stirring is upon me, as I huddle inside with a good
magazine...PINTEREST...!

 Pin after pin of decadent moods are added to my
virtual magazine, as they suggest fun decorating
styles to incorporate into my world...
I heart the chairs!!!

 When I was a little girl, I always wanted an upstairs 
bedroom, one that I could survey my kingdom from,
this is very similar to my own today, even 
the bed is a copy of mine, though mine is old gold...

 OMG...can you say MINE!!!
this is so me...
I love it when someone in the shop says,
"I just don't have any more room"...
HA......there is always room for one more chair,
one more table, one more book...
and let's not forget one more skull,
RIGHT...

Can you say SNOW DAY...
Not much yet when this pic was taken,
but it's been doing it all day, though they say
we won't get much, 1-2 inches, but it's quite cold out,
so the wet stuff underneath will freeze and form
slick spots on the road...
hey, it don't take much for me to come up with an
excuse to stay home...right, besides, 
I groomed 4 dogs this morning...
that's work, right!!!
NUFF SAID...!

9 comments:

Susan S. said...

I'm hooked on Pinterest too! Isn't it great and there is always MORE stuff to discover. I love the upstairs bedroom. I dreamt of that when I was young too. Still do, but still haven't gotten it. Maybe one day! Merry CHRISTmas ya'll from Houston TX

time worn interiors said...

SNOW! Wow! Guess you didn't have to go to work after all today! Tee Hee!!!
tot

Vintage Green said...

I really hate it that you can't enlarge the photos anymore, because I want to see everything in that big cabinet in YOUR room!!
And the light bulbs in that floor lamp in the other photo??? COOL!!

No snow here, but colder than a ...........dog will hardly go out to take her pee.

Tilda said...

snow?????? drats. that means it will be here in 2 days !
love the bedroom photo with the framed pictures going down the slanted wall.
it is beastly cold here. but bare ground. per the trusty weather people, that will end by thursday, so your snow fall is about right on.
like you, i will begin holing up for the winter. few outings. and the countdown to spring. tell me, WHY is it again we live in the north??
tilda

cconz said...

Snow SUCKs!!!! I am still trying to figure out pinterest. how do you find such cool pics. That is without spending all day looking for for something to put on there. You do need a florida fix, you better get on that.

AshesandCrimsonRoses said...

I love the pic of the first room with the skulls and religious pics, that's so me! And gotta love That gothic cathedral like chair, you can never have too many chairs. :) I have tons in my basement waiting to be painted ect...Also love the cabbinet full of skulls! Heaven! Let me know of you find any more little critters rollin around the pink palace, i'd love to buy them from you! ;) so far I only have Mr. bunny skull...luv you & luv the shop! P.s. my son says thank you chuckys grandma! ;)

Lori R. said...

So I am enjoying the snow just like the next gurl...sounds to me like you had some furry company this am. are your arms ready to fall off tonight? Starting up my blog again, but can't seem to get any pics to download, any suggestions? I will be chattin' with you soon...

Skrappenton said...

Oh my gosh. Love the book cases. and the china cabinet. Fantastic. Can't believe you already have snow.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Weren't we just talking about the hot weather?? Whew..time FLIES!! And yes..those pics are soooo you!