Friday, December 2, 2011

S.T.U.F.F...

 Is this not the cutest lil' poem...
love it, must keep for me,
right inside my front door to greet a passerby...

 Yes, I went shoppin' yesterday whilst delivering my soaps
here and there...can you say SWEET...
can you also say MINE...!
Well, for a little while anyway, you know how it is
in the wonderful world of the dealer...
heh heh...

 DARLING...and I have a pair of them...

 Many people have said, 'why do they look so sad'...
take away all of your modern conveniences for a day,
wash your clothes by hand...for the 10 kids you had,
then go fetch the water from the pump...
before you take your morning shower...
oh yeah, I forgot you didn't have a shower
or a tub, better hope you had the fireplace a roarin',
and the wood stove hot for the hearty breakfast gruel...
and the kettle of water,
should I go on, or have ya got the picture!!!

 Home Sweet Home...

 Did I mention I collect windchimes...
is this not the coolest...
ever since I saw the movie 'The Big Easy',
I've been addicted, but what a sound in the winds of Iowa!

The goods...
random stuff going to THE SHED today,
I'm going to play with my toys today at the shop.
CAN'T WAIT...