Friday, December 2, 2011

S.T.U.F.F...

 Is this not the cutest lil' poem...
love it, must keep for me,
right inside my front door to greet a passerby...

 Yes, I went shoppin' yesterday whilst delivering my soaps
here and there...can you say SWEET...
can you also say MINE...!
Well, for a little while anyway, you know how it is
in the wonderful world of the dealer...
heh heh...

 DARLING...and I have a pair of them...

 Many people have said, 'why do they look so sad'...
take away all of your modern conveniences for a day,
wash your clothes by hand...for the 10 kids you had,
then go fetch the water from the pump...
before you take your morning shower...
oh yeah, I forgot you didn't have a shower
or a tub, better hope you had the fireplace a roarin',
and the wood stove hot for the hearty breakfast gruel...
and the kettle of water,
should I go on, or have ya got the picture!!!

 Home Sweet Home...

 Did I mention I collect windchimes...
is this not the coolest...
ever since I saw the movie 'The Big Easy',
I've been addicted, but what a sound in the winds of Iowa!

The goods...
random stuff going to THE SHED today,
I'm going to play with my toys today at the shop.
CAN'T WAIT...

6 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Dang girl you found some great stuff there! That little table is 2 die for! love it! Have fun at the shop today!
tot

Vintage Green said...

Sharon that is such a cute card...and the buggy...reminds me of yours. I love the sound of a lot of chimes all tinkling away!
I bet yours are wonderful!

Catherine said...

Some very interesting interior shots here - very evocative of times gone by....

Gemma Wiseman said...

I so love wind chimes! They're a part of my lifestyle! Adore the shell windchime! I'm surprised they don't shatter as they chime! Or do they just whisper the song of the sea?

Venus Layugan said...

great stuffs! lovely shots as well!

happy Sunday!

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/365315-316.html

Lauri Evans said...

Hey Missy. Love the white shoes are you selling those? Email me. Laurievans74@yahoo.com.