Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Is it a Red Dawn...

 As you may have noticed I'm not
blogging much these days, after
a night's rest I awaken with a dark cloud
of dread hanging over me...
the world as we know it is coming to an end.

 This is an American...
we want the world to pass us by
as it always has, we continue to live
like we always have, but there are powers
in place now that should scare the
hell outta ya, the United States is being
taken over by foreign banking interests...
CHINA and others.
We have been sold out by our government.
Yes, I'm an alarmist, after being raised in the
cold war era, I'm a little touchy
these days, it still exists, only scarier!
You say, yes, it's always been this way,
sure it has, but not at this level of corruption.

The movie Red Dawn scared the hell
out of me when I was a teen...
as many Americans were building
bomb shelters and in the schools we were
taught to duck and hide in case
'the bomb' was dropped... 
now I read that the remake had stopped
production to alter the bad guys...
it was a Chinese takeover of the U.S.,
but has been changed to the North Koreans.
China is buying our film industry and we are
 being reconditioned to love China...
NOT
Sorry to be an alarmist, but I encourage
everyone to start paying attention,
listen to Alex Jones (Prison Planet)
not Fox News...we are being held prisoner
 by our corrupt government, we need
 to wake up and see things as they really are.
We are in a police state now and
 it's going to get a lot worse.
I will still be posting occasionally to my
blogs, but my facebook page is more current.
I keep hoping that when I wake up
from this bad dream, that all is well
in paradise...
but it's worse every day. 
My world of antiquing is just not the same,
it holds no meaning anymore...
it's just one day at a time now,
sigh...