Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Is it a Red Dawn...

 As you may have noticed I'm not
blogging much these days, after
a night's rest I awaken with a dark cloud
of dread hanging over me...
the world as we know it is coming to an end.

 This is an American...
we want the world to pass us by
as it always has, we continue to live
like we always have, but there are powers
in place now that should scare the
hell outta ya, the United States is being
taken over by foreign banking interests...
CHINA and others.
We have been sold out by our government.
Yes, I'm an alarmist, after being raised in the
cold war era, I'm a little touchy
these days, it still exists, only scarier!
You say, yes, it's always been this way,
sure it has, but not at this level of corruption.

The movie Red Dawn scared the hell
out of me when I was a teen...
as many Americans were building
bomb shelters and in the schools we were
taught to duck and hide in case
'the bomb' was dropped... 
now I read that the remake had stopped
production to alter the bad guys...
it was a Chinese takeover of the U.S.,
but has been changed to the North Koreans.
China is buying our film industry and we are
 being reconditioned to love China...
NOT
Sorry to be an alarmist, but I encourage
everyone to start paying attention,
listen to Alex Jones (Prison Planet)
not Fox News...we are being held prisoner
 by our corrupt government, we need
 to wake up and see things as they really are.
We are in a police state now and
 it's going to get a lot worse.
I will still be posting occasionally to my
blogs, but my facebook page is more current.
I keep hoping that when I wake up
from this bad dream, that all is well
in paradise...
but it's worse every day. 
My world of antiquing is just not the same,
it holds no meaning anymore...
it's just one day at a time now,
sigh...

10 comments:

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

I agree with you that things are getting bad bad bad on so many levels. And you are absolutely right that no one cares. What is wrong with people??? I do as much as I can to not be part of the system and try to just keep my head on my own little homestead. As long as the masses what cheap, easy, and right now, we are doomed.

Gayle said...

Right now I keep chanting FREE TIBET......How long before FREE AMERICA????? Why can't people get it? What piece of cheap crap from the store is worth it???

Angela Bell said...

America is in the same boat as the rest of the world,some of us sometimes feel we have been taken over by American companies and advertizing etc.The West is like the Roman Empire ,all Epires rise and fall.All of us like to think of our countries as being decent but we have been living off the backs of the third world for years.Petrol is not going to last forever.The answer does not lie in hating other countries.I am sorry you feel so upset but I think as we in Europe have had to get on with our companies becoming global it is enevitable that yours will too.Please keep blogging and enjoying youself as getting so down will not help. China has a bad human rights record but We think Guantanomo is not exactly wonderful. Power corrupts and turns people against eachother, the super rich rule the world so blogging is just one way to stay human lol Angela

Anonymous said...

It's called big goverment in bed with filthy rich corporations that maintain their wealth on cheap labor and not paying their fair share of the tax burden and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

donna baker said...

I don't do Facebook so I'll just have to wait for your posts. Read my latest post about the MIT study for a total global economic collapse by 2030 and the natural resources gone too. I think I'll head to Tasmania before it happens and my dollar will still buy a one way ticket. Meanwhile, I keep doing the garden and planting fruit and nut trees. Seems capitalism didn't work; nobody thought enough ahead to see the end result.

Susie said...

Sharon,
I do not trust China and I hate their ways. We buy their junk, it's in every store in the U.S.
I for one will not eat their imported food...at least not knowingly. I wish we Americans would demand a big made in the U.S.A. on the front of food products..not so dang small this old girl can't read it.I said they will take over. I just pray I am wrong. Smiles, Susie

Kathy said...

Sharon, I do feel your pain and frustration! I hate feeling so powerless. All we can do is pay attention and let our voices be heard. It also helps me to focus on maintaining my own sustainable lifestyle by raising my own food (as much as I can, and reusing and recycling rather than buy cheap stuff from China. Please don't be a stranger! I look forward to your posts everyday. Besides, we like minded folks need to stay connected.

Buttonchief7 said...

You better believe the government is trying to take over. Read about their secret plans to disarm us all, strip more freedoms from us and make more people dependent on welfare. We are supposed to tolerate their liberal, twisted, evil ways. In the last days right will be called wrong and wrong will be called right. Yet take heart because God will have the final word.

Shelley said...

The big 3 in America
1. Owned by the Chinese
2. Speaking Spanish
3. Ruled by the Muslims

And you thought I meant the auto companies!

Steph said...

Sharon, listen to Mike Ruppert... life boat hour on prn ... he's more accurate than alex jones... and the world has been sold to the bankers, not to any particular country... money knows no borders...