Friday, May 4, 2012

It's about time...

 Coming home from the veterinarian
today, there was a sign on the road
that said...
ANTIQUES FOR SALE

Well, my truck has automatic pilot
when it comes to sales along the road...
 I immediately was drawn to this clock,
the price was right...MINE!
And to my amazement, it works...
sweet!

 This old clock was screaming...
take me too, so I obliged...

 Isn't it cute, I know nothing about it,
but primitive it is...

it must have sat in a barn for quite
some time, well worn and mysterious,
this old relic is going to The Asylum.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

That first clock is gorgeous, but there is something that draws me to the inner workings of the little worn one.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Great finds, and fantastic that the first one is working

figgy said...

There is something sadly sweet about the second clock. Humble and worn with age. As if it were as old as time itself.

time worn interiors said...

Those are great!
tot

Susie said...

Sharon, I love that old mantel clock. An old friend of mine had one like it. You got some good deals girl. Smiles to you, Susie

Leigh said...

What a find that clock is. Beautiful! But then you have great taste in things like that. Hopefully the second one will tell you it's use soon.