Monday, May 28, 2012

Tah dah...I'm pooped...

 Isn't this just the cutest...
I picked up this great Eastlake chest
up at the Junk Asylum on Sunday,
knowing full well what I was going
to do with it...yup, pink!
It took me ALL DAY to get it
painted and I finished just 5 minutes
 before it started to rain.
I have a darling little fern stand
that is getting painted pink too and
a couple of frames that are totally
pinkalicious...
I am sooo not a pink person, but
 this was meant to be!

This is the before, the guy I bought
it from is going to freak,
right Bob...now if it was going
in my house I would leave it as is...
but...
this is going to Sister's Garden
Wednesday afternoon.
So if your lil' girl is a princess,
this would be perfect...
price $349.00,
see ya at Sisters'...
also the soy bricks will be there too
for all your tart warmers.

7 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Your a brave soul and I love it! From one sweetie to another.....Roxie

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Perfect Princess furniture love it..

Steph said...

Pink's the new black? ;)

It's beautiful, Sharon... sorry I've been very quiet... hope all is well for you...
I'm glad Sister's Garden is miles and miles from me... I'd go broke if it was in the vicinity... ;)

Leigh said...

I'm not especially a pink person either but that was the perfect choice. Transports it from old and stuffy to fresh and delightful!

Tilda said...

nope, not a pink person, except have always loved your pink house.
however, i, if i was going to paint, probably would have gone with white or black. painting something PINK in my neck of the woods, would have meant after 5 years pushing it further to the back of the barn...
but then unless it is OLD paint of any color, my choice of NEW paint is always black or white.
in fondest, tilda
ps my identy words to prove i am not a robot? (and growise) fitting for today?

Linda said...

Wow that pink really pops.....It would look so cute in a little girl's room...love how you finished it...:)

Great job!! :)

time worn interiors said...

I love it!
tot