Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It smells like Spring...


...well at least at The Pink Chateau...soaps are ready for the trip to Sisters', the fresh scents of floral and fresh air fills my home and soon will tempt travelers to the upstairs at Sisters'...more new scents coming to Bloom too, as Friend's Candle Shed and I conjure up new fragrance for Piper's store too. There are thousands of them, so you'd think it would be an easy thing to do, right...
NOT!!!

Out with the old and in with the new, as we wrack our brains and take a chance on scents that will please all...however, many of our popular scents will remain.

See ya soon at Sister's Garden and Friend's Candle Shed!

10 comments:

Golden West said...

That's really an attractive font you're using for your lettering, Sharon. My all time favorite scent for soap is lemon verbena - so fresh!

Merisi said...

Yesterday, I noticed the light had a glimmer of spring,
and now, your soaps smell of it! They look very tempting. I "collect" soaps, "hide" them all around my drawers and shelves. They not only smell good, but remind me of the day I purchased them, like a little history written by sopas. Lemon Verbena and Lavender, I am pretty old-fashioned as far as soap scents go.

willow said...

Ooo...maidenhair fern! Sounds heavenly. I can smell their lovely scent all the way from the manor.

time-worn interiors said...

It smells like cold here!! LOL! It's 12 degrees today and poor Criag has to load the truck!
TOT

MuseSwings said...

The scents of those beautiful soaps drew me out of my hermit shell today! Wishing you a happy and nicely scented new year!

donna baker said...

Oh Spring, please hurry!

Jeanneoli said...

They are so pretty. I love handmade soaps...that is really all we use.

dulcy said...

Yummy! I can smell them all the way down here in the Ozarks......

ewix said...

Good to get in touch again.
Yes, beautiful soap is one of the things that are small delights in life.
So very cold here in NY.
I wonder how it is in Iowa?
Happy new year.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色