Monday, January 4, 2010

MY world is a vignette...

Think about it, really...a woman's world is made up of little vignettes, settings you have created in your world...your home, your children's lives growing up, your marriage OR NOT...

Everything has a certain order to it...right...I think that's why the antique biz, as I see it, is so appealing. Everyone sees their world a little differently from the next, which makes life filled with diversity...and change.

Have I mentioned that I love my job(s)...so now my little vignette settles in, The Junk Asylum is ready to roll and I can resume all that it takes to fulfill my vignettes and move forward...which means SOAP!!!

Better get busy, I have miles to go before I sleep...hope your holiday was filled with visions of vignettes for a prosperous new year...TWENTYTEN is gonna be DA BOMB!!!

RIGHT!!!

8 comments:

Golden West said...

The store looks GREAT!

High Desert Diva said...

So very true.

summersundays-jw said...

I'm at Leola's today and staring out at the snow & frigid temps. Not sure I'll have any company today. Mo. is different then Iowa in that respect -- if it snows, people stay home. Luckily, it doesn't snow much here. Have a good week. Jan

Paz said...

it's great to be able to say that you love your job. keep having a good time. ;-)

happy new year!

paz

Susan S. said...

Hey there girlie....love your blog and WILL be back! I wish I lived a little closer ....your store looks uber cute!

Happy New Year from Houston,TX

The Muse said...

...little bits of fairytale spaces...
I can live with that!

Dixie said...

yes... so very true... unfortunately much of my vignette is a disaster... I'm currently "channeling" the merry maids to come and re-vignette for me...

Happy New Year! Hugs. Dixie

pollyanns said...

I love the way you put that. I, too, LOVE what I do and am always so excited when something sells or I am motivated in some way to redo or do a new vignette in the shop or especially at a show... that is one of the reason I love doing shows so much... I get to do all sorts of new vignettes and I don't have to clear the space out first... keep up the great work!