Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chair love...puppy love...

I have a thing for old farm chairs...
who came up with all these designs anyway.
They just scream farmhouse don't they and what better color to ring in Spring than Robin's egg blue...with matching demi-lune table, you may have a porch vignette in the making...
except for the snow!
Going to Sisters' this morning, a drive in the sun I'm anxious for...
do you think I'll spy signs of Spring???

WHAT...

Meet Ella Jo...she is a Shorky, a Shihzhu-Yorky mix and a bundle of fuzzy love all in one lil' petite package...awwwwwww...

I'm in a trance...hey, this grooming isn't so bad...
Due to all the attention lavished on this lil' furry heathen,
Ella was one of the best puppies I've groomed to date.

TA DAH!!!

Ella was recently spayed, so the time was right for her to receive her first professional grooming
and what a champ she was for the whole process...
and she had to endure all the fuzzy hugs and smooches a lucky groomer lavished on her...

Who could resist!!!

...and remember...spay and neuter ALL your pets, they'll have a longer, healthier life because of it...and don't forget to watch
'The Dog Whisperer'...
he's fabulous and it works!!!



14 comments:

Lori R. said...

How cute is that one!!!! a Shorky,,, oh my... and the pro cut is adorable. I know you just love your job! Have a wonderful drive to Sisters, just don't close your eyes and bask in the sun while driving! With the temp being a whopping 3 this morning, the sun will feel good!

Golden West said...

I'm a huge fan of robins' egg blue - front door, back doors, window trim - it matches a surprising number of other colors - love it! We've had great success with it for patio furniture, too - it looks great with plants.

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

that's right...you are a groomer too.
I work with children..you work with pets~much the same.....they only trust certain people and it takes a lot of patience and love.

That pup is adorable and the chairs and table great too.
You find such neat stuff...I love how you create beauty and also a bit edgy with your dolls....love those old dolls.

Johnny Nutcase said...

Ella Jo! Is she an ewok? Man, what a cute puffball! I just wanna give her little hugs, cute photos! My mom likes those kinda chairs too, by the way...so therefore, i kinda do also :)

cconz said...

What a sweet little fellow. What a great job!

concretenprimroses said...

I love the chairs! And the pup.
Kathy

angelandspot said...

She is adorable! I live the blue chairs also. Went for a drive to Kalona this morning to pick up chicken feed. Someday I'll have to stop into Sister's.

Janean said...

ella's hair cut is way cute...

adore the chair set...especially the color!

like your name...have always liked the word "reposed!"

cute cottage redo!

Martha Z said...

She is soo cute. Reminds me of the Lhasa Apso I once had.

T said...

Love those chairs and the color. What a cute little doggie. Wish we could have one but son is allergic to dogs. Hope you don't mind I added you to the blogs I visit on my site.

Kimberly Aardal said...

Your Ella is so sweet! Our pups add so much to our lives and I think they just make us better humans!

I love the powder blue of the chairs...they bring spring to mind which is a breath of fresh air during the "dog" days of winter.

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

OH!!!!MY GOSH I WANT ONE....GUESS IT'LL BE TINY....SO CUTE!!!GREAT JOB GROOMING!!!!
GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN THE PUP FORGOT TO SAY...GREAT CHAIRS!

Charlsey said...

I just left previous post but I came up anonymous...OOPS

happily retired gal said...

I've never heard of a Shorky but Ella Jo is ADORABLE ... seriously! I love watching The Dog Whisperer and learn something from Cesar every time! He's the best ;-)
Hugs and blessings,