Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I played some more...............................

Don't ya just love the way the early morning hours play with the light at dawn...me too...and the inch of snow we got last night just brightens it a bit...this sweet lil' chair and table will go up to the The Candle Shed today, I'm trying to change the image up there a bit.

This ol' country town is just not quite with it(Muscatine) when it comes to current trends, they still like their matching Lazy Boys...so I'm kind of an outcast...if they could only see the Pink Chateau...
HA HA HA!!!












Hmmmmm.....

Scratchy is wondering what I'm up to this AM, as I'm eyeballing this wonderful bookcase with a can of paint in my hand...


BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Yes...be very afraid!!! You are so much fun and inspirational!

Lori R. said...

Oh no, watch out Scratchy, your mama is possessed! Hide for fear that she might think you would look good with a "gray" coat!!!!

willow said...

It's such a great color. I've been thinking all day about painting my old clock, like you did, for starters.

LDH said...

You have done am awesome job painting these furniture pieces ~ I love the new look! The color is perfect and it all looks so lovely! Inspiring!

Susan S. said...

WOOOOO....I'm SO afraid....Afraid I'm not getting in on all the fun. I love to roam around with a paintbrush and see what kind of fun I can have. Have fun!

summersundays-jw said...

You surely wouldn't paint Scratchy! If Spring doesn't come soon, there won't be much left in the pink chalet without a coat of paint. Have you thought about knitting? Jan

sassytrash said...

I love all your paint makeovers!! That's a lot of work, and they look wonderful! (I seem to be painting a lot of stuff black lately, that is when we get a decent day, which is rare--I bet you get more sun than we do)

trash talk said...

Who says snow can't be an inspiration? I just have to tell you...I'm loving the new direction. Your previous post photos just blew me away. I love the color of grey you're using. Who says "going gray" is a bad thing?
Debbie