Thursday, October 20, 2011

Eeeeeee...

 Let the games begin...
isn't he magnificent, my very own skeleton!

 and skulls...this one will get a wash of color...
or shall I say decay!!!

 This skull is so lifelike, even on the inside...
oh yes, that a dried stingray to the right...what else!

 I love these new Day of the Dead incense burners
and the new incense is wonderful!!!

 Piper printed up the coolest labels for the incense for me...
love the glass w/skull burners.

 Uh oh...mindless baby stuck in the lobster trap...

Whew, what a day...I'm pooped!!!
Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Vintage Green said...

That is one real looking skelly..
especially after you 'age " them!

Love all of Pipers signage and labels, clever girl!!!!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Good grief, just when I thought there wasn't much else you could come up with you give us a skeleton. And a pretty good one at that.

Love your sense of humour girl, you always bring a smile and sometimes a grimace to my face.

Have a great weekend.

House Things said...

Flippin Awesome........

Steph said...

Love the skeleton, we have his(or her) cousin in the studio at school... I sometimes wish I had my own so I could take it for a ride... just to creep people out..lol!

Eccentricities said...

Why, he looks so relaxed and at home, Tart!! Halloween is definitely YOUR kind of holiday!

Love,
Goth

time worn interiors said...

I am cracking up! Girl it looks great! When you guys decide to do something you go all the way!
tot

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Hey Sharon! Love it - the new look & the shadows :) I think we spent most of the morning over at Pandora's....fantastic & creepy cool! We like the "dark" side you've come up with - love your taxidermy as well! We crack up when people come in and say "you've changed!" Well, in this world, you've got to! Best of luck with you Halloween sales lady!!
Karla & Karrie

Gemma Wiseman said...

These are amazing! Incredibly creative! And that includes Piper's wonderful labels! What great ideas you both stir up together! Dynamic teamwork!

Jeanette said...

That is a neat, and very realistic looking, skeleton. Great post!