Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday...late...

 Issues...I had issues...
my computer wouldn't let me sign in this morning,
so I'm a tad late with my shadow shot.
I spied these late bloomers sheltered from the frost
this morning...they won't be around long, but I'll enjoy
as long as I can!

 BIRDS...
the crows and ravens have arrived at the shop,
so our continuation of the season moves forward...

 Strange is good right...
well, we think so and sales have definitely picked up...

So Monday we set the stage for
Dio de los Muertos...
it will be an annual affair at The Shed...
but in the meantime it's Hey Harriet for shadow-time!

9 comments:

Vintage Green said...

Glad your customers are liking your new look! How are we going to buy posters from you?? When you get it all in place let us know.

Gemma Wiseman said...

I'm back!!!!!! Thought that you were having issues so kept an eye on an update! Adore your crows and ravens! Creepy beautiful! But I must say that I adore the mellow ambience of your first photo! Autumn shadowy splendour!

Cassie said...

I've read so much about crows and the folklore that surrounds them. They intrigue me. Neato ShadowShots. Happy SSS. (Better late than never!)

Paula Scott said...

Quoth the raven...nevermore!

Hey-I spy that dead seed head of an echinacea in there too.

Great vignettes with the scary baby head and teeth and birds.

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww, BEWITCHING shadows!!! And I love it!!!!

Dianne said...

how rude of your computer!

love the dappled shadows on the old stone

time worn interiors said...

We gotta get you a new computer!
tot

frayedattheedge said...

Perfect shadow shots for Halloween! Glad sales have picked up - hope it continues!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Love your first shadow shot, the birds not so keen, they always remind me of Alfred Hitchcock and his movie "The Birds".

Now that was one scary as film