Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Have you had one of those dayz...

 Well, I was visiting Sassy Trash yesterday, left a comment
and went back to my blog...
and it was gone...lost...taken away!!!
All it said was 'blog was removed'...
by who, certainly not me!
Curiouser and curiouser!

 But miraculously it cured itself and all is well...
happy dance!!!

 Weathering storms is all part of the game
you can't change fate, but you can seek an alternative...
Have you joined Pinterest yet...
it's changing the course for me!

6 comments:

Steph said...

It seems blogger has those days quite often... won't let you post, won't let you leave comments and sometimes eats whole posts and in your case a whole blog (hungry bugger!)... I wonder if other blogs like wordpress experience those problems...

Hope all is well in Iowa... Big Hugs to you!

cconz said...

wOW SHARON, I TRIED GETTING ON YOUR BLOG LAST NIGHT AND GOT THE SAME MESSAGE. GLAD YOUR BACK. wHAT IS PINTEREST?

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Yes. I have..but my head's usually up my butt..not next to me!! LOL!

sassytrash said...

What a funny pic!!

Hey....the big, bad, blogger monster is a pain!! It's made my life miserable, and I can't believe my blog is still visible--random photos still won't appear on my screen, so I have to just imagine what my fellow bloggers are referring to in their posts sometimes. (I haven't seen my banner for a year!) I always love to read (and SEE,....when the monster lets me) what you are up to, anyway!! (the monster also deletes comments even though I hit the publish button!)

I joined Pinterest a long while back but haven't had a spare second to work on it yet.

Susie said...

Hi Sharon, I went looking for your site yesterday, cause I always look at your blog 1st. I was upset it was gone. So glad it's all straightened out now. I have had days where I could not even find my head.haha.Smiles, Susie

Bonnie said...

I love to read your blog - you have a great wit, and when I could not see it yesterday, I was so upset. Thank goodness you are back!