Thursday, October 13, 2011

Single handed...woman...

Melissa Lines has followed her dream...
she bought the farm.

 You have to learn that it takes a passion and strengths
that you thought you never had,
but you will...
if you follow your heart!

 No chemicals and free range...
are we finally getting it...?


 This is where I want to go on my summer vacation...
At age 60, Melissa conducts workshops on the farm,
farm immersion projects that you can attend, 
no money changes hands, you share the load and learn...
I've always wanted a goat, for milk and cheeses...
don't worry Mom, it's still a dream...LOL!

If you're a farmer wannabe, read Mary Janes Farm...
the article is great and inspirational!

5 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I l..and the love those photos..and her spirit..and the strength of women..and how we are celebrating each oterh. Thanks for highlighting this..otta get that magazine this month!
XXOO

Susie said...

Sharon,
We are women hear us roar !! I loved this post. Nice to see someone following her dream. Susie

cconz said...

What a neat lady!!! I can see you doing the same thing if money wasn't an obstacle. A little farm and lots of critters. You have your own little oasis though.

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

She is a very special woman, very strong and confident. I would love to spend some time with her.

Gemma Wiseman said...

What a woman! Loved this inspiring post! I especially love her idea of sharing the work for anyone who would like to experience a day on her farm! brilliant idea! Everyone wins!