Friday, December 11, 2009

While visions of sugar plums danced in their heads...

...us crazy antique dealers are dreaming of white chips of paint and rusty bits of metals...

...door knobs and...

...lawn chairs...

and old drawers...

...these are a few of my favorite things...

...well, you know how the tune goes...

There are so many textures to this wonderful world and being able to sell them to you is a wonderful thing and a gift that we try to give every day...
...so check us all out, there's a bunch of us...
Sweet Repose- Sister's Garden and Bloom-Friend's Candle Shed-White-The Junk Asylum-Cross Creek-The Noe Haus-PollyAnnes-Fern Hill-Gatherings-The Nest-Manley's Antiques-Past Times...
Sounds like a day trip to me...

9 comments:

willow said...

Love the crusties. And I'm still giggling over The Junk Asylum!!!

Golden West said...

Looking forward to seeing your new shop when it's up and running!

Jeanine Burkhardt said...

LoVe It!*!*! Sooooooo ChiPPy ~ SHaBBy ~ Crusty ~ Rusty ~ Old White Paint!!! Jeanine, Chippy-Shabby...

The Green Pea said...

Love your crusty, chippy old white painted things. Hope all is going well and your new place comes together soon. sandi

The Attic said...

Waaah...why can't we have $89 prices on columns out here! You can add $200-300 on top of that 89-..hey, might be worth the trip out there! And yes, I dream about all those things too. Heading off in 2 hours for a road trip to Matilda's Mouse..google it. I want Matilda!!!!

Wish on a Whisker said...

I can't wait to come back! ~Mandy

Kelly Aaron Mosaics said...

I can say from experience that it is DEFINITELY worth the trip! So many wonderful things to see and so many cool people to meet!

High Desert Diva said...

A day trip...or a two week trip in my case...

Melinda said...

I so enjoy your blog. Photos of pieces long forgotten and soothing music. Wish I lived near enough to visit...maybe one day! In the meantime, I sent you an award that you can see over at my blog. Enjoy!