Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I love country...and blue...

While I was waiting for soap to cure today,
this book caught my eye in the cupboard...
kinda reminds me of my front porch,
'ceptn mine's pink...

Everything is just so homey-like, with useful stuff
just layin' around waitin' their turn to be useful...

This kitchen just calls to me, maybe 'cause it's so
cluttered like mine...

another view, sorry about the book crease...
I think it's because it's not tailor-made to fit,
just favorite stuff put together for
convenience and a Bohemian impermanence...

Love the settee and the chipped plaster on the wall!

and a splash of taxidermy and light...

cobblestone and weathered brick,
it surely doesn't get more inviting than this...
does it...

well, maybe some stashed fruit jars here and there...

but, it all boils down to country
and antiquity
and home
and how you fit the look into your realm...
ahhhhhhh...