Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Wild Thing...at the farm...

Hasn't every little girl dreamed
of owning her very own pony...
well, this girl as well,
but my dream never came true,
but I still dream of sharing life with one of the most
beautiful animals on the planet,
my new biz card...
it'll do!

The backside, sharing my stats and vitals...
as I prepare for the open house at
Sister's Garden FARM STYLE...

Link
Well, you've all gotten to know me pretty well
by now and you know my quirky style,
so are you surprised...NOT...!
I sell oodles of frames up there, but I wanted you
to really notice them...farm-style!
I'm copying old farm photos to make
them more interesting...

NO THAT'S NOT ME...
but it easily could be...some day...

Bunches of new soap scents will fill the breezes
with decadent scents of the kitchen,
farm-style,
like Peaches n Cream,
Chestnuts and Brown Sugar and
Almond Rum Cake...
oh, you should smell my house this mornin',
as burned the midnight oil last night
preparing for the event...
You DO NOT want to miss this,
I am constantly amazed at my sisters(and Brandon)
at
Sister's Garden and Bloom!
Y'all come now!!!