Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Driven...

Isn't this the cutest lil' store front...can't remember where I found it on the net, but I saved it to inspire when I got the next shop...too cute!

Having your own shop is the epitome of decorating skills...we all have the drive, some not so skillful, but who cares, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...right...and Lorie and I knew that having a little shop in Palo was going to be a gamble, but one we were willing to take, the town is making a comeback, an artist colony is in the works...and our lil' cottage IS TO DIE FOR...

...so here we are in the next chapter of the drama queens...working on the next project in an economy that leaves little to be desired...but we don't wanna get rich(slight fabrication)we just wanna have fun!!!

...and girls gotta have fun!!!

Stay tuned for the next project at 'White'...I'm on the road again...see ya after work!

6 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

I envy you the new business. Very exciting and more than a little scary--but fun. I just visited the White site and you've got a great cottage.

Looks like you're getting good stuff from the garden. Wish I'd planted more veggies.
Marnie

summersundays-jw said...

Love the way this shop looks. At least you a great shop to work with. Ours looks like a strip mall. We've really worked at trying to "fem" it up so maybe we can keep some of the old men from Lamberts from wanting to come in & use our bathroom & sit in our chairs. Ooooooh does that sound mean!!!! Any suggestions -- not on the meanness but on "femmin" it up. Jan

summersundays-jw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Utah Grammie said...

OK, so where did you find my bike? I knew I parked it somewhere...LOL!
Love that picture. But I want to see White..and I believe if you love what you are doing you're already a millionaire! Sad that the banks don't see it that way ;-)

cconz said...

i remember the picture on a previous post. i loved it then too. A dream front window. Was that a nasty comment?

Lori R. said...

We did have fun!!! that's the way to celebrate that kid's b-day with laughter!!!Holey Moley 41, dang girl,,,,,Pip isn't a day over,,,,errrr,,,, I thought I better not joke with her today about the elderly, cuz she would turn it on all three of us in the room... Have a great weekend,,,, see ya sometime soon!